Saturday, January 2, 2010

The New Year is here

The New Year has arrived and I welcome it. I may or not be ready for what the year holds but look forward to see what I am capable of doing and obtaining this year. I still have to chip away at that before I'm 30 list.

So before the clock struck twelve I pretty much made a pact with myself. I mean I wasn't going to celebrate New Years in Las Vegas or Oregon as I had contemplated. So I thought to myself what am I to do different this year. The the light bulb went off, I'm going to be cutting off all my hair soon anyways, why not fashion a mohawk to ring in the new year prior to that? Try something different right? Well as the clock struck twelve and my phone was going off the hook with calls and texts from friends wishing me a happy new year I was brushing off the hair off my t shirt and checking out the end result. Below is my before picture, followed by my after picture. Enjoy.



And this is the result.



Now I'm not saying, yes this looks awesome, that wasn't the point of if it looks good or not. The thing was to start the year with doing something different. Which I do believe I achieved. And yes I still do have the same hair cut. Not sure when I will cut it, I will, but at the moment enjoying having a different hair cut than I am accustomed to.

Hope everyone's new year is starting off grand. I think the only new years resolution that pretty much sums up all my wants and desires is.

JUST DO IT AND DON'T WUSS OUT, YOU WANT WHAT YOU WANT, GO GET IT.

So I hope to all you live a year with no regrets.

Adios,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment