Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Questions Posed and Answered

On my status for facebook I put that anyone can message me a question anonymously and I would post a reply. Instead of putting them all on my status I decided to just reply to them all at once, so enjoy.

Do you smoke? Negative

How old were you when you received your first kiss? 14

Do you believe in love at first sight? I believes it starts with lust at first sight.

Do you have a collection of anything? Godzilla Movies

Do you consider yourself popular? I consider myself known, not sure about popular

Have you ever broken a bone? Broke 3 toes in my right foot and my tail bone

Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yup

Would you ever tell the person you have a crush on that you like them? In the past I have, currently I have not, don't know if I will.

What is your favorite book? Angels and Demons

Would you ever date someone younger than you? Older than you? Yes, yes, and I have dated both younger and older than me.

Have you ever been in love? Yes

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Hm...Keith

Have you ever faked sick? Who hasn't?

Have you ever cried during a movie? Ain't gonna lie, I have.

Have you ever been drunk? Me drink alcohol? No never ever =)

What is your full name? Jose Jesus Antonio Rodriguez Jimenez Jr. or just Jesse Anthony Jimenez.

Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes and none have been my fault.

Have you ever been rejected by a crush? Yup

Who was your first crush? Madonna

What is your first thought when waking up in the morning? I hope I didn't wake up too early.

What is your first thought before you go to bed? What's on my tivo that can help me fall asleep?

Would you ever get a tattoo? Plan on getting a Godzilla one

No comments:

Post a Comment